- 1. Candidates/ Organizations are advised to pay the Course/ Examination fees and Service Charges
online. Candidates/ Organization may use a valid bank account/ Debit Card/ Credit Card to make the
- 2.. Fees once paid are not refundable under any circumstances.
- 3.. If any of the Documents on the basis of which the candidate is seeking admission to any of the
Courses is later on found to be false, the candidature for the same will be cancelled. In such case the
total fees paid will be forfeited.
- 4.. Online payment of Course/ Examination fees and Service Charges can be made through the following
modes of payment:
- a. Net Banking.
- b. Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro).
- c. Credit Card. (VISA, Master, Maestro)
- 5. After successful completion of the payment, the system will generate a receipt of the payment made.
This receipt needs to be produced to the Centre as and when required
- 6. The Institute does not charge any processing fee or service charge from the students/ Organizations
for online payment. However, they will have to pay the charges as applicable for the merchant banks.