- 1. Ambition Education Centre is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe
- 2. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by the Centre, to any
other institution for any reason whatsoever without your consent.
- 3. Ambition Education Centre reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this
Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site. Your continued use of the website
constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made
by the Centre as permitted above.
- 4. Ambition Education Centre treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential
and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is
necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other
users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
- 5. Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons the Institute will not send
you any unsolicited information via e-mail. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by
following instructions therein.
- 6. Ambition Education Centre may collect unnamed statistics, which do not personally identify you and reserves the
right to perform statistical analysis of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of
the various areas of the site.
- 7. The information contents provided on this site cannot be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or
republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission
from the concerned authorities.
- 8. Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without any modification, is prohibited
unless, with prior permission of Ambition Education Centre, Siliguri and shall amount to violation of copyright and
would be deemed an illegal act.
- 9. All matters of dispute shall be dealt under Siliguri jurisdiction.